Thursday, June 27, 2019

2019.6.27

It was cloudy and rainy.

I went to Roppongi to attend a stock holder's general meeting. This time there were some women too. Since it is a food company the souvenirs were their products.

In Roppongi I usually go to Izumo taisha Tokyo bunshi (出雲大社東京分祠) and Fuji Film Square so that I did today, too.

After that I headed for Shinagawa to have lunch with a person who attended a seminar together about two years ago. I was surprised to know we have something in common besides the seminar.

In the afternoon I met my ex-boss at Panasonic after a long time. It's been more than 20 years when we worked together but he looked the same as before.

Yesterday I got a book from a friend and start reading it. These days I often read ebooks. So it's been a while since I read the hard cover book. My free promotion of the second book was over. I think giving a book is a very nice present. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment