Friday, March 8, 2019

2019.3.8

It was fine in the morning. I thought it would be warm, but it was still cold.

I finished reading a book which I bought on July 15 last year when I attended a seminar of Mr. Ken Honda. The author was a guest at that tine and I got his autograph.
There are some books which are just piled. Since I commute more than 4 hours every day I should have read many books. But the truth is I have not read real books these days. We can easily downroad the books and read whenever we like.

The book recomnends to publish books to be an influencer.

I have wanted to publish a book for a long time. After published, I have hoped to translate it into English and Spanish. But it has not done yet.
I hope to publish the English version near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment