Saturday, March 30, 2019

2019.3.30

It was cloudy and chilly in the daytime and became fine, but started raining in the evening.

I went to Kimono-Style Miya to attend a body guard event. This is the second time for me to attend this event. There are two body guards. One of them was the same as last time. The other was from Olympia, WA. Since I was in WA in 1996, we were surprised. After being taken photos, four of us had drink and snack.  There was another coincidence. One of them was from Hiroshima where is my father's registered address .

I went to see a designer of today's kimono who happened to be in Yokohama. He was so happy to see my wearing his designed kimono that he gave me a new designed brooch and took pictures.

I wished to go to see the cherry blossoms at the Oooka riverside, but since it started raining, I gave up and watched them from the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment