Wednesday, March 6, 2019

2019.3.6

It was cloudy.

I had a meeting in the morning. It was expected to be one hour but lasted longer without any solution.

In the afternoon I took a half day off to attend a lecture.  After that I asked a question which I have been annoyed for a long time. Fortunately it was solved and I feel good about it.

There was about one hour before the next meeting so I had early dinner. I chose the menu by the first sight because it looked like my favorite ingredients were included such as sea urchin, salmonroe, scallop, and shrimp.

Contents of monthly meeting at night were informative and attractive and I feel like trying my best for my future. Being in a good environment is very important. Life is a succession of choice. The richer becomes richer. Having confidence without reason is strong. To set a definite goal is important. I learned important lessons.

After the meeting I went out for tea with friends and there was something looked delicious and I ate it.

Having companion who share the same goal is important.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment