Wednesday, March 20, 2019

2019.3.20

It was fine and warm. Spring has come.

Cherry blossoms at our institution are about to bloom. Next week when there is a commencement, students will enjoy taking photos with beautiful flowers.

Today was the last day of the program I have been in charge.

I went out for lunch with a colleague who happened to have worked at the center I have worked for 4 years. We had not worked together there but we have some mutual colleagues. We went to a Japanese-style restaurant nearby where I have been interested in visiting. We ordered the most popular menue. For me it was the first time to go there. But my colleague has been there several times and she recommended me the menu. However it seemed different from the one she ate before. She treated me.

There has been something wrong with my PC and it took so long to do anything. There are so many things to do within this month and I overworked and missed the last train.

No comments:

Post a Comment