Saturday, March 29, 2014

2014.3.28

It was fine.

I went to Shinjuku to attend a general meeting of stockholders in the morning.  This happens once a year and this was the third time for me to attend this.  The good things are they give us souvenirs, two free movie tickets, and you can see a movie by the attendance sheet.  Souvenirs are different every year.  This year it was a Japanese sweets called karinto (花梨糖) Japanese fried-dough cookies.  I watched "Lone Survivor."  It was another true story.  Whatever happens we should not give up which was I felt through this movie.

I have lunch with my three high school classmates at my favorite bakery restaurant.  We are served by fresh baked bread as much as until we refuse.  We enjoyed eating and chatting for three hours.  They are all mothers.  So we talked about their children, our parents and our classmates.  There are many problems we are facing especially nursing care and property management of our parents.
We have spent time together for three years every day when we were high school students, but now everyone has totally different lives.

At night I attended another meeting.  I enjoyed the talk of manipulative practitioner because he taught us easy exercise which prevents us from stiff shoulders or something wrong with our body.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment