Tuesday, March 11, 2014

2014.3.10

It was fine but very cold.
I went to Tokyo to attend an explanation meeting in the afternoon.  It costs more than yen 2000 to go and back therefore I try to do many things when I go out.  Today I did three things.
After that I went to see my friend's art exhibition in Omotesando (表参道).  It's been a long time since I went to Omodesando last.  There were very nice shops though I did not buy anything.
After that I walked to Shibuya (渋谷) to see a movie "12 years a slave" which got the Oscar.  Japanese title is "Soredemo yo wa akeru (それでも夜は明ける)", which means "Even so, it dawns" which is quite different from the original title.  It was a heavy movie and there were lots of things to think.  The woman next to me was weeping.  Situations are different but the abduction reminded me of Japanese abduction victims to North Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment