Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2014.3.18

It was fine and windy.  They say it was haru ichiban (春一番), spring No. 1, the first gale of spring.

I went to Shinjuku (新宿) to attend a lecture of the president who is very famous for translation and interpretation world.  There was something happened around Shinagawa (品川), so I changed the train at Yokohama (横浜).  There was a woman who was climbing stairs with so many bags and I offered her a hand.   In Europe and America in such a situation men offer carrying the goods, but in Japan it does not happen so often unfortunately.  I often wonder what this difference is.  Does this come from education or religion? What do you think?

After the lecture I went to Yokohama to see a Japanese movie which was based on the true story.  At the very last the real video was used.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment