Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014.3.15

It was fine.

In the morning I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut after a long time.  I took the different way to go there than usual.  So it took longer than usual.  After that I enjoyed window shopping at the station.  I was so surprised to see the price of washable kimono, extremely cheap, only yen 777.  From April our consumer tax will be 8% from 5%, therefore they had a special bargain before that though I did not buy anything.

In the afternoon I had a high school reunion for all classes.  There were 10 classes and 450 students.  Today more than 210 students and 5 teachers attended the party.  In our class 23 people included the teacher attended.  There were 2nd and 3rd party too and most of them attended.  Our class have had some reunions after graduation, but this was the first reunion for all the class.  It was so interesting to see old friends.  Some looked younger, others looked older.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment