Thursday, November 30, 2023

 2023.11.30

It was fine.

I worked at home.

At lunch time I went to banks, post office, and supermarket. 
I got the mail order delivery goods.
These are good things working at home.

I heard that my neighbor passed away at the age of 82 on November 12, and his wife has been hospitalized until recently. I visited her for condolence in the evening.

Today is the last day of November. There are something I do on the last day of the month.

One of them is to order Nohana photo album.Every month I choose 20 pictures and make a small photo album which only cost the postage.
It's been 5 years and 6 months I have used Nohana, and there 89 photo albums so far.

The other is to have a zoom meeting with friends who want to practice speaking English to share good things happened this month.
There were four members tonight, and it was so interesting everyone's stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment