Wednesday, November 1, 2023

2023.11.1

A new month has started. November is juichigatsu (11月 or  十一月) or Shimotsuki (霜月) in Japanese.
Shimotsuki literally means frost month.

On the first day of the month there are something I do.
One of them is to change plant, rice, and salt of the inside house shrine called Kamidana (神棚).
The other is to visit the shrine which is called Otsuitachi mairi (お朔日参り).
I cleared the newspaper of October.

On the first of day of the month, I feel like doing something new.
I started using cosmetic cream I got the other day at jbj COLLECTION.
I started eating Kefir yogurt I made using powder I got at jbj COLLECTION.
I listened to the CD of Tango I got at jbj COLLECTION.

If my KDP account is available, I would have published the photobook of Sunlight of October.

Are there anything you do on the first day of the month?


No comments:

Post a Comment