Saturday, May 6, 2023

2023.5.5

It is a national holiday called Kodomo no hi (こどもの日) Children' s Day. 
In Japanes it is the 5th day of the 5th Month of the 5th year of Reiwa. 

I went to Yokohama and visited shrines and temple first and went to Kimono style Miya to have my hair set, make up, dressed up, and pictures taken.
 
I bought my birthday present there.

I went to Ginza to have Afternoon Tea with four friends.
When I got there one of my friends was talking with a couple from Australia.
We chatted for a while.
 
We enjoyed eating and drinking and talking for two hours.

After that three of us went to see the Dragon Art Festa. We met some artists there.

Two of us went to have dinner.

After coming home I found a birthday present from UK.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment