Sunday, May 14, 2023

2023.5.13

It was cloudy at first but became rain in the afternoon.

I decided to go to Ashikaga Flower Park via Otemachi to see the parade of Kanda myojin shrine. Unfortunately I could not see and what is worse I missed the train and arrived one hour later than schdule. 
Lucky or unlucky the museum we were supposed to visit was closed.

Ashikaga Flower Park is very famous for wisteria, but this year they bloomed earlier and we could not see the wonderful wisteria flowers.

However we enjoyed beautiful roses instead.

We had sweets at the inside restaurant. Fortunately we could sit at the window side table and enjoy roses outside.
We visited the park again to see the lighen up scenery.

I could come home within today.

Next time I want to visit when wisteria is full in bloom under the fine weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment