Thursday, May 11, 2023

2023.5.10

It was fine.

Today is my mother's 21st death anniversary. I got the news when I was in  Istanbul and bought the normal ticket to come back home. There were a few flights in a week and I could not come back soon.

Today my colleague said she sent me a birthday message to Line's Timeline but I could not find it. When I found it,  there were about 10 birthday messages.
I thought it is important to tell too because if she did not tell, I would never know these 10 messages.
There were some people whom I could not recognize soon.

At lunch I chose the salt-grilled mackerel as a main dish. This was the second time I chose it but there were four kinds of desserts and I chose rice cake with soy beans powder for the first time and it was another new combination.

My 78th ebook became No.1 in two sections in the USA and I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment