Saturday, May 30, 2020

2020.5.30

It was fine.

I attended Laugh Yoga first and walking lesson second in the morning.

I did not do anything special that I wished to do. I just watched some recorded programs and made some appointments.

At night I hosted a zoom meeting of Expo'92 companions. There were seven participants. One of them attended from Brazil, the other from California, and the rest from Japan. It was 9 pm in Japan, 9 am in Brazil, and 5 am in CA. It's rather hard to setup a good time for everybody.

There were 35 attendants from Japan at Expo'92.
We've known each other for 28 years, and we have had some reunions by now, but this was the first online meeting. 
Most of us met at the New Year's party in January. It was fun to know the situation abroad.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment