Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015.12.27

It was fine and hot like summer mostly and showered partially at night.

While driving, the ODO meter marked 101010 miles around 11:11 am.

We started from the Venice Beach searching for shark teeth. We could not find the good one but I think I found two parts of them.

We  visited the Outlet mall on the way to our destination. There were so many cars and people there shopping discounted goods.
Since I am not interested in shopping, I just walked around. There was a pond and the sign said "Beware of Alligators" which reminds me of being in  Florida.

There was a 50th wedding anniversary party and about 40 people were invited. Some came all the way from Chicago driving 18 hours or so.
It was held at the Bride's brother's house which is quite big and beautiful.
The bride wore the dress which she cut the bottom of the wedding dress she wore 50 years ago. It was impressive.
I was a totally stranger for them, but they welcomed me warmly.
I enjoyed eating and drinking.

We came back to Delray Beach around 9:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment