Friday, December 25, 2015

2015.12.24

Merry Christmas!

It was a very cold rainy day in Japan.

I could not sleep at all last night. This is not unusual for me when I go abroad.

I left home around 5:15 am. It took about three hours to the Narita airport.
It's been a long time since I went there because these days I prefer using the Haneda airport which is much closer.
There were many changes at the airport.
I happened to see someone from the organization where I worked until 2013.

It took about 11 hours and a half to get to Houston.  I watched four Star Wars movies.

At Houston I had to wait for 3 hours or so. It was cloudy there. 

I arrived at Miami earlier than schedule, and came to Delray Beach around 4 pm.

I was invited to the Christmas Dinner and enjoyed meeting new people.

After that I went to see a famous Christmas tree of Delray Beach after 8 years.

It is still warm like summer.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment