Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2014.4.23

It was fine.

I went to Yoga lesson in the morning, then went to Yokohama to be a kimono model in the afternoon.  There I happened to see three friends.  The makeup artist was the same person who did when I became a model for the magazine last fall.  She said she was so glad to see my pictures in the magazine because she took care of me at that time.  I am happy to hear that.
I think makeup artists and beauticians are very nice professions because they make women beautiful, which makes them much happier.
Today I wore homongi (訪問着), formal wear with a special order-made obi (帯, sash).  It is coordinated with a bag. There is nothing same.  These are the only one products in the world.
After taking model pictures, I enjoyed trying on many different kimonos.
Then I went to see a Japanese movie "Kamisama no karute 2 ( 神様のカルテ 2)" meaning God's carte 2.  I did not go to see the Part I at the theater but watched it on TV this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment