Friday, April 4, 2014

2014.4.4

It was fine.

I stayed at home, tried to elaborate my composition about the memory of the 44th Peace Boat Cruise and 10 years after that again and again.  It's been 10 years since I circumnavigated by Peace Boat.  Every year some of the passengers got together to have a reunion.  And this is the 10th year anniversary and  will be the last trip among them.  I have never attended the tour, but I was invited to write about the essay.  I wrote it before, but today I tried to change some contents after reading my 10 nen nikki (10年日記), 10 year diary and "my book of 2004" which is one year diary.  To keep diary is very nice to remind something.  I think it is a gift to myself.  I have been writing 10 years diary since 2001 when the 21st century started.  So this is the 14th year.  I recommend you to use 10 years diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment