Tuesday, April 15, 2014

2014.4.14

It was fine, and now the Moon with the Mars looks very beautiful.

I got up early and went to Ikebukuro (池袋) to take physical examination.  It finished earlier than expected therefore I went to Yurakucho (有楽町) to see a movie "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty."  Its Japanese title was just "Life."  When I saw preview, I did not have interest so much, but it was a nice movie.  It reminded me of my wish to go to Iceland.
These days "daydreaming" is very common.  For example, NHK's morning drama "Hanako and Anne (花子とアン)" is dealing with "Anne of Green Gables" and its translator.  Both of them like to daydream.  The movie I watched last Saturday is also dealt with daydreaming.  And this movie also dealt with daydreaming. 
In the afternoon I attended a seminar and got to know two lecturers.
In the evening I went to Shinjuku (新宿) to measure AGE and watch another movie "The Wolf of Wall Street." 

No comments:

Post a Comment