Thursday, July 11, 2013

2013.7.10

It was another hottest day.  It's been four days that it went up to more than 35 degrees centigrade which is called moshobi (猛暑日), the heat wave day.  When I went out, I used a sunshade which I have not used for a long time.
I went to Yokosuka to shop and to attend the journalism lesson.  I ate lunch at a Hawaiian restaurant with my classmate from the journalism lesson.  It was nice to share two different dishes for one price.  At the journalism lesson we heard the comments about the articles about Sarushima (猿島) where we went to last week.  We learned the difference between a travel sketch, a column and an article and how to take a picture for the article.  We will issue the limited circulation newspaper from October twice a month.  So we need to learn many things by that time.  We will visit three different shopping arcades to write an article next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment