Monday, April 2, 2012

2012.4.2

The first day of the new fiscal year which we call shin nen do (新年度). Shin means new. Opposite word is kyu (旧), which means old. That is last fiscal year is kyu nen do (旧年度).
Usually at this time of the year people working at the accounting department are very busy.
It was fine today. I had a meeting in the morning. Then we went out for lunch at the Chinese restaurant. The last time when I went there last summer, there were few people and we could enter and sit without waiting. Therefore I chose there but there were many people. We were lucky to enter soon but it took very long to be served. I ordered the bowl of rice topped with cooked shark's fin. There were only 10 dishes per day, so I was wondering if there was the one for me. I was lucky enough to have it. I feel very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment