Friday, August 13, 2010

八月十三日(hachigatsu jyusan nichi): August 13

Today I went to the Seiji Togo Memorial Sompo Japan Museum of Art to see the Special Exhibition titled World of Trick Art - It's fun to be fooled-. Usually the museum opens at 10 and closes at 6, but on Fridays they open until 8 pm. That is very good. The admission fee is yen 1000 for adult, but you can get the advance ticket for yen 800 at the convenience stores.
There was the same kind of exhibition last year at the different museum, and I wished to visit, but when I decided to go, it was already over. So I am glad to visit the exhibition this time.
It was fun to see many interesting works. It will last until August 29, so if you have a chance I recommend you to visit.

http://www.sompo-japan.co.jp/museum/english/exevit/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment