Sunday, September 20, 2026

2026.9.19

 It was cloudy.

Silver week has just begun, but I had to work today.

There was an online event from 10 AM to 3 PM, and some emails to send and reply.

After that I went to Soleil Park to see sunflowers.  I expected to buy some vegetables or fruits there but I was not attracted by anything today.

So, I went shopping at two places.  First I bought dry batteries for clock which started to delay. and next I went to the supermarket.

I got dry batteries by points. Though I changed them, the clock still seems to delay. Maybe it's time to buy the new one.  The last time I changed the battery seemed about 9 years ago.

At the supermarket, I bought many soups for lunch at office.

At night there was another zoom event, but I fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment