Friday, September 11, 2026

2026.9.10

It was cloudy and became rainy.

Usually, I buy lunch at a convenience store on my way to the office, but today I tried a lunch box sold at an Italian restaurant on my way to the office when it is raining. There are about 7 different dishes and costs yen 550 which is rather cheaper compared to other boxed lunch sold at other places. I chose grilled fish for the main dish. There was a fried chicken inside too. I am going to try others tomorrow.

There was a meeting in the afternoon, and it lasted for longer than I expected. I overworked till 20:30 and came home around 22:30.

On my way home I listened to the YouTube festival about writers.

While I was watching a TV program, I was surprised to see there are people who have had surgery to take out hand veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment