Sunday, May 21, 2023

2023.5.20

It was fine.

I had breakfast at 7 am, and checked out the hotel before 8 am.

The tour bus came to pick me up at the hotel before 8 am and we headed for Kudakajima.

There were two tours: one is to visit Sefa utaki and Kudakajima, the other is to visit Kudakajima only. I chose the latter.
While some people were visiting Sefa utaki, I enjoyed Chinen Misaki Park and trying Tapez, swing in the air which was nice.

After that we took the ferry to Kudakajima at 11:00 and there were two-hour guided tour around the island and two-hour free time. We took a jet boat at 16:00 and came back to Naha around 17:30. 

Weather was fine and we visited beautiful places, and I liked the tour very much.

In Naha I went shopping to the International street.

I came to Okinawa city to visit my friend's place.

Today is the new moon.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment