Thursday, May 4, 2023

2023.5.3

It was fine. 

It is a national holiday called Kenpo kinenbi(憲法記念日), Constitution Day, and the start of the latter half of the Golden Week.

I had a zoom meeting first. It was interesting to know someone new. It seems we had something in common. 

From 10 I attended beach yoga. It's been a long time since I attended last. At that time it was the fullmoon and the light road on the sea looked so beautiful.
Weather was good, and the sea was beautiful, so as sky. We felt good. 
Lunch was provided.
I saw an interesting poster at the meeting place. I would like to try paragliding someday.

After that my friend and I went to Hayama, and enjoyed the beautiful nature. We met my friend's friend and visited shrines and ate dinner.
It was a nice meeting.

At night I attended a Zoom event. It was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment