Saturday, May 13, 2023

2023.5.12

It was fine.

Lunch at the dining hall on Friday seems to have desserts. There were four choices for me but other choices too.
I wonder why they do not prepare every day for every one.
It is first come, first served. So even if it is a dessert day, there is a possibility of sold out.
Somd dishes have more than two different sweets, others have only half.
Today's case I chose Eclair and cookie, and my colleague chose half of cheese cake.
There are some same side dishes such as rice, tea, salad and Namul of bean sprout, and slightly different choices of Miso soup and pickles. There are many choices of dressings. 
I thought it is better to have any desserts  for every day for everyone than unbalanced dishes sometimes for early comers only.
As a main dish I chose saba (Mackerel) with miso today.

No comments:

Post a Comment