Tuesday, April 4, 2023

2023.4.3

It was fine.

Today was the first day of my new work.It is located at the very nice place, but very inconvenient to commute by public transpotation. Therefore I drive there. It's been a long time since I drove to the working place last, maybe in Florida 2008.

I left home around 8am and came home around 6:15pm or so. I used to commute to Tokyo by trains which took about four hours and a half per day.  It takes about 30 minutes each now, so I can save for three hours and a half per day.

The view is very nice.  

There is a cafeteria, and there are three choices for yen600. It was delicious.

There are four new members in our department. To my interesting three of us have studied in Washington state in the USA.

It was a nice start.

No comments:

Post a Comment