Sunday, April 16, 2023

2023.4.16

It was fine in the morning and afternoon, but became rain when I was in Tokyo, and became fine again.

I went to Yokosuka first, and Kanazawa bunko second, Shinagawa third, and Shinjuku last.

In Kanazawa bunko I visited the Kiryu Art Exhibition and met the artist. Though I went to see his exhibition in Asakusa last month, there were many new art works.

I was going to eat sushi for lunch but the place was full by reserved people.
I visited two shrines and two temples in Kanazawa bunko by chance.

After that I went to see my friend at Shinagawa. We went to the cafeterias but they were full too.  
I got the NFT for the first time.

After saying good bye to her, I went to Shinjuku to see the newly opened Tokyu 
Kabuki Tower. 
It was raining, but the sun appeared.
They said it hailed today.

I walked a lot today.

I published the 75th ebook and it became No.1 in Japan.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment