Tuesday, April 25, 2023

2023.4.24

It was cloudy and very cold like winter came back again.
It seems tomorrow will be colder.
Weather this year is strange. 
Warm weather made cherry blossoms bloom earlier than usual.
But cold again.

Everday I am looking for the lunch menu at the cafeteria. There are three every day.
At the entrance I saw the salt-grilled Pacific Saury, but at the cashier it was changed to red fish. 
When I returned the dishes, it was changed to something different again.
Is menu A so popular??
Dessert was sold out unfortunately.

After having dinner I made two books; one is about my trip to Izu peninsula last month, the other is the new series of wonderful nature and about waterfalls.

Since today is  ichirvu manbaibi (一粒万倍日) when one grain becomes 10000 times.
I hope the new series will be a big hit.

I need to study for the exam this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment