Tuesday, December 6, 2022

2022.12.6

It was cloudy in the morning, but became fine later.

There was a World Cup soccer game between Japan and Croatia in the midnight though I did not watch.

My 54th present campaign ended at 16:59  with No.1 in the USA, the Netherland, Germany, and Japan. And the 55th present campaign started at 17:00. To my glad it is No.1 in Japan. 

In the afternoon I attended a zoom seminar from 1pm to 4pm. After that I happened to  receive a book from the lecturer which I ordered the other day. What a coincidence!  This is a present.
During the lecture I knew some students of his lecture published books. They were included in Kindle Unlimited so that I downloaded them.
What a nice system it is ! 

I have had a sore throat since yesterday. I felt better in the afternoon but I feel a sore throat again. So I‘d better go to sleep earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment