Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022.12.30

It was cloudy and fine.

I attended the laughter yoga in the morning.

I went to my parents' graveyard next. The shop there was changed the layout.

After that l went shopping for the New Year's such as flowers, decoration rice cakes called Kagami mochi(鏡餅), decoration for the entrance, and foods. Everything looked more expensive than usual. 

After having quick lunch I attended a zoom event for two hours or so in the afternoon.

After that I washed windows and car, and prepared for the new year.

At night I had the 16th fortune sharing tea party. 

There is one thing I wanted to buy within this year, so I was wondering if I should go shopping tomorrow or not. To my glad I could order by internet without shipping fee.
I could save time and money for tomorrow.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment