Saturday, December 10, 2022

2022.12.10

It was fine.

I have had a cold for a week, and have been wondering if I should go out or not.
Since I did not have a fever, I decided to go.

First I went to Takara cho to attend a tea party of Five elements of yin and yang study. There were three participants and a lecturer and two hosts. We were told our mission of this life.

After that I went to Roppongi. There are some places I go whever I go to Roppongi and I could visit most of them.
First I visited Fuji Film Square, second I went to see the strings art exhibition at the National Art Center Tokyo.
Third I visited two shrines.
Fourth I went to the Roppongi hills to send a Christmas card for the next year.

There were two movies, but the earlier one was sold out and I gave up. I went to Ginza via Hibiya to see another movie. 

On my way to the station, I bought a sweet.

I came home around 8:20pm.

It was an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment