Sunday, July 3, 2022

2022.7.3

It was cloudy, rainy, and fine. Another hot day.

I wore kimono and headed for Kimono Style Miya to have hair set, make up, dressed up, and pictures taken.

After that I went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple as usual.

I went to Shinjuku to see the Mandala Art Exhibition. There were many beautiful artworks there.  I am glad to see them.

After that I went to Aoyamaicchome to see another Original Futomani Design Art Exhibition.

On my way back home, I dropped at Sugita to see somebody. She said she would leave the shop this month and wanted to say good bye.
She was going to work by 80 years old, but gave up. To my surprise she started working at the age of 60 for the first time and has worked for 15 years without having days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment