Saturday, July 9, 2022

2022.7.8

It was fine.

Unbelievable incident has happened in Japan today. Mr. Shinzo Abe, the former Prime Minister of Japan, was shot and killed in Nara when he was giving a stump speech. He was 67 years old. He became the Prime Minister twice and was the Japan's longest-serving Prime Minister.

I heard the news when I was going to have lunch.

When I was leaving the office, he has already passed away.

It was an incredible news.

Under his policy I had engaged in three international exchange programs, i.e. JENESYS Programme, Kizuna Project, and ABE Initiative.
These programs influenced a great deal of young people and enhanced mutual understanding among varieties of cultural background.
His contribution was great.

I am very sorry about the sad ending of his precious life.

After work I went to Yurakucho to have dinner with SRC friends after more than three years.
I felt one event led to interesting connections after our lives. 
If one of them did not write a book about her own life, we have not met each other.
If I had not attended a lecture, I would not have met them.

Life is a countinous of miracles.One thing leads to unfireseen future.

Let 's enjoy each moment of our precious life!

No comments:

Post a Comment