Saturday, June 25, 2022

2022.6.25

It was fine and very hot.

I stayed at home to receive the two delivery goods in the morning.

I wore kimono and headed for Ginza to have Afternoon Tea  with a friend.
However my friend forgot the appointment and came more than one hour and 15 minutes later or so.
We had AfternoonTea but I did not feel full and asked something additionally.

We went to see the Dragon Art Festa 2022 held nearby. There were seven dragon artists. I have known one of them for 30 years. We met in Seville, Spain. I am glad to see another artist whom I knew from my Power Spot Meister friend, and saw the collaboration works with other mutual friend.
There were many beautiful attractive works.
We enjoyed viewing the works, and it was closing time without realizing.

I was going to see a movie but gave up and we had dinner  together.

I walked a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment