Saturday, June 18, 2022

2022.6.18

It was fine.

I started the day around 5am.
When I got to the Zenkoji temple, there were already long waiting line for the special red stamps.
Therefore I decided to come back after visiting Togakushi 5 shrines.
Once I went back to the hotel to check out, and took 10:40 bus though I wanted to take an hour earlier bus but could not.
It took more than one hour to the bus stop nearest to Okusha. I walked about 2km to the top. There was a long waiting line to visit the shrines and the red stamps again.
After that I took a bus to Kagami ike bond entrance, and walked another 2km to see the pond.
I walked another 2 km to visit the third shrine.
And I walked another 15 minutes to the 4th shrine.
I walked about 15 minutes to visit the 5th shrine.
I am glad to get 5 red stamps there.

Since the bus has gone, and I had to wait for neary 40 minutes.
Unfortunately the bus was full and I had to stand.

I visited the Zenkoji again to get the red stamps because it said it would open by 8 pm. But when I got there around 6:30pm, they said it was closed at 6 pm because the line would need time until 8 pm.
I was so shocked.

But instead I got a nice present.

I went back to the hotel to pick up the carry case, had dinner, took a train to Ueda and checked in the hotel.

I walked a lot today.


No comments:

Post a Comment