Sunday, June 19, 2022

2022.6.19

It was fine and hot.

I started the day early.
First I went to the Ueda Castle Park. There are two shrines there. It is the famous Cherry blossoms viewing spot. I hope to visit there early spring next time.

I went back to the hotel to check out and got on 7:54 train and went to Bessho onsen. There is a temple known as Kitamuki kannon. It is said that if you go to Zenkoji temple, you should visit Kitamuki  kannon too. So I visited there. 
So when I go to see the opening of doors of hidden buddhist images every 7 years next time, I hope to stay there to enjoy hotspring too.

I took an express bus at 9:40 am and arrived at Ikebukuro around 13:45.

I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut and perm.

I also visited the Kimono shop to pick up the new pearl obi.

It was a long fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment