Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022.2.22

It was fine and cold.

It seems to have snowed in Hokkaido very heavily.

Today is a very special day of 2022.02.22. They say it happens only once in 800 years. 
At 22:22 I took a screen shot with world time and temperature. The temperature of Tokyo was 2℃ and of Honolulu was 22℃. Isn't it something ?

Today I published the 34th e-book about the Victoria Falls in Zambia and Zimbabwe. To my glad it became No.1 in 2 sections in Japan.

At lunch time I went to Kaitoku inari jinja shrine where I happened to find by google map. Since today is the day of the second ox, I was told to visit any inari jinja, and I found that shrine. The name was very attractive, meaning open virtue. It was a very small shrine.

After that I went to banks to transfer money. Handling charge was very expensive.

On my way home I dropped at Kurihama to shop. I happened to see my friend whom I happened to see yesterday morning. Isn't it interesting?

I attended many online events tonight.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment