Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022.2.21

It was fine but cold.

There was a train accident in the morning, and my train delayed about an hour.

To my surprise I happened to see a high school classmate who took JR from Yokohama to Shinagawa to avoid the accident area.

There were 45 students in my high school class, 10 classes in one grade, and classes were the same for three years. 

We went to universities in different prefectures. When I was in Florida from 2006 to 2008, he was in Texas. We visited each other. When he was stationed in Kuala Lumpur, I visited him once. 
Now he works in Otemachi which is the next station of my office using the same lines. We have happened to see each other at Shinagawa station before too.
Isn't it interesting?

We are just classmates but we share many experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment