Tuesday, February 1, 2022

2022.2.1

A new month has started. February is nigatsu(2月or 二月) or kisarag(如月) in Japanese.
This year the new year of the lunar calendar falls on today. 
So Happy New Year!!

I got up early to get special sweets prepared only for the first day of the month at Akafuku, the famous Japanese sweets factory in Ise. They opens at 5 am every day.
Yestersay at 5 pm all of the shops were closed, but I was so surprised to see many of shops were open at 5 am this morning.

After coming back to the hotel I joined a body adjustment practice, and attended an early shrine visit which was very nice.

After came back to the hotel and ate breakfast, I changed to kimono and attended the special formal visit.

We came back to eat lunch and visited the Ise jinju shrine in the afternoon too.

After the program I went to Ise city station by bus to get on a train and came to Nagoya.

All the restaurants have been closed when I got to Nagoya around 8:30 pm.

Today my 32nd book free promotion started. I hope you enjoy.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment