Saturday, December 4, 2021

2021.12.4

It was fine.

It is Ichiryumanbaibi (一粒万倍日) when a grain becomes 10000 times, taian (大安), very good day, and the new moon. It is a good time to start something new.

I got up early,  wore the kimono, and went to the Kimoni Style Miya to have my hair set, makeup, and dressed up.
After that we got on the limousine and enjoyed champaign inside and have our pictures taken outside. Landscape of Yokohama is really picturesque.

After that I went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple as usual.

I went to Yokohama to have High tea & Afternoon tea with Zoom friends. It was the first time to see each other face by face. We had a good time.

After that I went to Tokyo to attend a monthly meeting which was exciting.

It was a nice eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment