Wednesday, December 1, 2021

2021.12.1

It was heavily raining early in the morning, and I was going to bring the big umbrella, but when I left home, it was slightly raining. When I got to Tokyo, it was already fine and I did not have to use it. However due to the heavy rain my train was delayed for 30 minutes or so.

A new month has started. December is junigatsu (12月 or 十二月), the twelfth month. It is also known as shiwasu(師走), literally means teachers run.
I went to the nearby shrine before going to work as the fIrst day ritual called otsuitachi mairi (お朔日参り).

I made a photo album of November choosing 20 pictures.

At lunch time I went to the post office. They say they will charge to transfer money if it is made by cash from next year.

At night I attended an online celebration event.

No comments:

Post a Comment