Thursday, December 30, 2021

2021.12.29

It was fine but cold.

From today my winter vacation started until Jan.3.

In the morning I attended the zoom morning activity after a long time.  We shared the good things happened this week, top three events of the year, and the one kanji character for 2022. My kanji for 2022 is 楽, which means to enjoy and easy. 

After having brunch I headed for Sugita to have my hear cut and perm.

I went to Kawasaki to see the movie "The Matrix Ressurection" which I did not understand well.
I went shopping, but I could not buy the calendar I hoped. I'd better order by mail.
I bought "My Book" which looks like a book, but inside is white. We can write our own stories of 2022 like diary.  I have written this book series more than 20 years.
I bought some groceries too.

Free promotion of my 29th e-book was over. It became No.1 in Japan, Spain, the Netherlands, and the USA.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment