Friday, October 8, 2021

2021.10.8

It was fine and rather warm.

I attended a tour of My Meikai Hiroto Fujimoto (明階 藤本宏人) to visit Tsubaki ookami yashiro shrine and Tado taisha shrine in Mie. 
I went there in February with a friend, and climbed at the top of the mountain. So this was the second time for me to visit there this year. We had a prayer ceremony with dedicated dances. So it was quite different from the last visit.

After coming back to Nagoya, I came back to the hotel to leave things, and went to see my friend to have dinner. We have known each other through zoom sessions, but this was the very first time to see each other face by face. It was fun.

From today the free promotion of my 26th ebook began.

I hope many people will enjoy the virtual trip to Italy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09H7R5S4W

No comments:

Post a Comment