Monday, October 4, 2021

2021.10.4

It was fine.

My boss invited me and my colleague to lunch.
We were going to an open air restaurant. 
On our way something attracted my eyes. It was beer barrels wrapped by celebration papers. We noticed it was a newly opened sushi restaurant.
There were tables outside, and we decided to try that restaurant.
They say it opened on October 1 when there came the typhoon No.16, and it was featured on TV program.
When I saw the menu of Hokkai bowl, I thought the ingredients were salmon roe, sea urchin, and scallop, all of them are my favorite. And my boss and my colleague ordered their recommendation which was really picturesque.
When mine arrived, I found there are no sea urchin but salmon.  I got shocked. Their recommendation looked better.
So I'd better try their recommendation next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment