Saturday, October 23, 2021

2021.10.22

It was a cold rainy day.

These days there are many free presents on SNS.

I saw a post of my friend at Facebook that someone write one Kanji charactor by inspiration. Kanji charactor has meanings and it seems proper kanji for her so I applied. It was so  popular that she got 200 applications and needed time for a while. Finally I got the one. It was 架 (ka).
It is composed of two parts, 加 and 木, which means add and tree, and as a whole it means shelf on the tree or something.  But I am not sure why she got this charactor by inspiration. 
They say she has another campaign for channeling with kanji which usually costs yen 5000, but now for yen 2500. She will give a card message.
If you are me, would you try this channeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment