Tuesday, September 21, 2021

2021.9.20

It was fine and beautiful.

Today is a national holiday called Respect for the Aged Day (Keiro no hi: 敬老の日). It used to be on September 15 but it has become on the third Monday of September since 2003.

It is the first day of Autumnal equinox called o higan (お彼岸). So I visited my parents' grave first.

There were many things I wanted to do. I went to Kurihama to visit Tenjinsha(天神社) shrine to thank, and had lunch, and bought erasers for pastel art.

I went to Kameidotenjin (亀戸天神) shrine since high school graduation. Tenjinsha and Kameido tenjin both enshrine Sugawara no Michizane (菅原道真) who is known as a god of study.

After that I went to Ginza to visit Chie Art Exhibition which is held once a year. I am glad to see her and her beautuful healing arts.

After that I went shopping. I am glad to get I needed.

At night I attended a zoom pre-congratulatory meeting. There were four breakout rooms and I enjoyed meeting new people.

Thank you,.thank yu, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment