Tuesday, September 14, 2021

2021.9.13

It was fine.

I forgot to bring the commuting ticket this morning because I used a different bag during the weekend, and I had to go back home to pick it up. I am glad to be in time.

I received a dedicated book from a visiting professor through mailbox in the morning and started reading. I happneded to see him who came to a lecture today in the afternoon. It was a nice surprise to see him for the first time and I am glad to thank him directly face by face. 

A good book is a nice gift to learn. I hope to write useful books for many people too.

I have just heard that Shogi player Sota Fujii became the youngest champion of becoming triple crowns by winning Eio (叡王) at the age of 19 years and a month old. Congratulations!!




No comments:

Post a Comment